Nearly 100 NY Real Estate Agents concluded that Lieb School’s Agency Disclosure ONLINE CE course is the best real estate course on the market.
Surveys were conducted after each student completed the course. Below are some highlights:
- Best Instructor Ever.
- Andrew is riveting and brilliant. A joy to watch and learn from.
- Andrew can take a difficult to understand topic and make it easy to follow and comprehend.
- Andrew Lieb is the only instructor that can keep me interested and awake when the content becomes boring. He is intelligent, well prepared, & entertaining. He is the only instructor for me.
- I think Andrew Lieb is passionate and extremely knowledgeable. He makes an otherwise confusing subject easy to interpret and absorb!!!!
- I loved the live interactions. Great sense of humor and outgoing personality made it interesting.
- THEEEEE BEST!!!!! Enough said. Period.
- The best overall experience I've had. Thanks!
- He breaks it into parts that makes so much sense, and keep you on your toes. No sleeping in this class@ :-) Even online, he makes it very interesting!
- I have had the opportunity to take this course in person and online and felt that this online format allowed me to better understand the subject. Particularly the section where you go through each possible way of filling out the form and what type of agency makes sense for what type of consumer. I feel more knowledgeable and confident with agency after completing this online course.
- Was in the dark, now I see the light!!!!!!
- This course exceeded my expectations and gave me a fresh perspective on the use of the Agency Disclosure form. I will be amending the way I present the form given the information I received and my improved understanding of the document.
CE Credits: 8
Price: $80.00Instructor: Andrew Lieb, Esq.
Every broker must send their agents to this continuing education course instructed by Andrew M. Lieb, Esq., MPH to learn Agency Disclosure.
All you need is internet access. Lieb School's online classes include video, audio and interactivity to get the job done without making you want to gouge your eyeballs out.
This 8 credit CE course will answer the maddening agency disclosure questions that are always in the back of every real estate agent’s mind in brokerage. You will learn the whole enchilada about agency from disclosure in the presence of another broker to disclosure by electronic means to disclosure at an open house to disclosure when your client / customer refuses to sign the form, and so much more.
How do I fill out the form? Who do I work for? How can I get both sides of the deal? Can the Department of State fine me if I mess this up? Why does my broker care so much? Does this affect my commission? How about my license?
You will be familiarized with the applicable statute, the relevant regulation, court cases that decipher your duties and DOS Administrative Decisions that fine violators. This course even includes a skills component where you will learn how to fill out the Agency Disclosure Form in every possible scenario. Finally, you will get it right. It’s mandatory to practice Agency Disclosure and after taking this course, you will.
Agency Disclosure ONLINE is an adaptation of the live class Agency Disclosure offered by Lieb School. This 8 hour distance education course is designed to teach New York real estate brokers and salespersons how to perform their job without exposure to lawsuits.
This course combines video footage of live class segments with visuals, study guides, and quizzes in order to optimize your understanding of the intense materials. It is delivered in an asynchronous model to allow for accessibility whenever and wherever you find convenient while also offering note-taking and in-class comment features to provide opportunities for feedback, questions, and discussions.
This courses satisfies the Department of State requirement for at least 2 hours of instruction relating to Agency Disclosure.