- Recording discharge of mortgage - Real Property Law Section 321
- Bankruptcy Court MERS decision - In re Ferrel L. Agard, 2011 WL 499959 (ED NY, 2011)
- Foreclosure Settlement Conferences: (1) Uniform Civil Rules of the Supreme Court & County Court Section 202.12-a; (2) CPLR Section 3408; (3) Indymac v. Yano-Horoski, 890 NYS 2d 313 (Sup Ct, Suf. Cty., 2009); & (4) Indymac v. Yano-Horoski, 912 NYS 2d 239 (2nd Dept, 2010).
- MERSCORP, INC. Rules of Membership - http://www.mersinc.org/files/filedownload.aspx?id=172&table=ProductFile
- First MERS Case - MERSCORP v. Romaine, 861 NE 2d 81 (2006).
- Ways Home - http://www.knowyouroptions.com
- The State of the Judiciary 2011 - www.courts.state.ny.us/ctapps/news/SOJ-2011.pdf
- Robosigning Admitted in Testimony - Indeymac v. Machado, Florida, Case No. 50 2008 CA 037322XXXX MB AW
- Justice Winslow's Congressional Testimony - http://www.propublica.org/documents/item/ny-state-supreme-court-justice-dana-winslows-testimony-on-foreclosure-probl
- Certificate of Conformity - CPLR Section 2309(c)
- Deceptive Practices Act - GBL Section 349
- National Association of Attorneys General - http://www.naag.org/joint-statement-of-the-mortgage-foreclosure-multistate-group.php
- Attorney Affirmation Requirement - Adiministrative Order 548, 2010
- Affirmation Template - http://www.courts.state.ny.us/attorneys/foreclosures/Affirmation-Foreclosure.pdf
- Qualified Written Requests (RESPA) - http://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/ramh/res/reslettr.cfm
- Affirmation Requirement Precedent - Citibank v. Murillo, 2011 NY Slip Op 21004, (Sup Ct Kings Cty., 2011)
- Standing issues - Wells Fargo v. Mastropaolo, 837 NYS 2d 247, (2d Dept, 2007)
- MERS Authority: (1) LaSalle v. Lamy, 824 NYS 2d 769 (Sup Ct Suf Cty., 2006); (2) US Bank v. Flynn, 897 NYS 2d 855 (Sup Ct Suf Cty., 2010)
- Standing Explained - US Bank v. Collymore, 890 NYS 2d 578 (2d Dept, 2009).
- 2010 Report of the Chief Administrator of the Courts - www.courts.state.ny.us/publications/pdfs/foreclosurereportnov2010.pdf
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
CLE 3/30/2011 - Robo-Registrations
Andrew M. Lieb, Esq. will be providing a 2 hour CLE this evening sponsored by First American Title Insurance Company of New York at the Hyatt in Hauppauge, NY. The CLE will cover Robosigners & MERS in the Foreclosure Mess. The following links and citations will be utilized during the course for your future reference: